Monday, October 02, 2006

after sleepless night I've sent an audio file to Kalimayat a harsh
extreme noise artist from Indonesia. the guy is living in australia
and he's willing to collaborate with noise.inc over "trial of evil"
thing. in this case the effect is unpredictable. fuckin' love it this
way. to find people out there who are extremely dedicated to their
art is refreshing and inspiring . I had enough of lame characters
around me in recent years. things start to change. the last time I've
felt this way was when creating "the end of the century" album with
sweet noise. we bled and wrote tracks. for hours sculpting noise in
extreme conditions. then this magic was gone. time was divided
between the so called "real life" and art. it was all I revolted
against and here it was fuckin me right in my ass. saying:" share
your time". and I watched 'them" become fatter, more lame and
disgustingly comfortable in their motherfuckin fame zone.
it was killing me month after month and year after year. finally
noise.inc was born. against those I called friends for years, against
being comfortable and "normal". back to where I belong.
fuck you.fuck your bitches.fuck your normality. I have to wash the
dirt of my mind after you came and destroyed all I ever loved.
enough.
back to noise.

No comments: