Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hirayoshi - I will return


Hirayoshi the rise and fall
in the way you fight and loose it all
it's the golden dream
that you always chase
a bloody last eternal race

it's the challenge that we all shall face
the taste of war, smell of disgrace
the winner dies with a risen fist
lost it all with no defeat

Hirayoshi I leave in shade
in the dark I walk and find my way
and I bow my head to the ancient ones
to take my soul when the time is right
till then I live and learn
from my loneliness and pain
the wisdom comes with the broken back
for every cut I'll pay them back

call your name
in final moment
I'll call your name
I'll touch the wound and I won't
forget
not a single day I do regret
I'll call your name
to see your face
the endless beauty's trace
Hirayoshi

Hiroyoshi I will return...

No comments: