Saturday, October 07, 2006

even when  you turn the noise down, destroy it's source, turn away in disgust and turn your back on me it is still part of the effect. when it makes us drift apart, unable to communicate no more I feel it's working. yes the work is done. the truth is revealed when you stand in uncomfortable position screaming turn this horrible noise down, turn off this insanity which has got nothing to do with music anymore. I provoke you by throwing the most raw of my emotions straight into your face. If you're still out there for me then I'd love you always. I'll adore you in silence.
being on the edge is hazardous . you can fall down with a broken back. you don't even know that you're on the edge until you suddenly find yourself there. turning away from the path would only mean your own defeat because there is no one in the place where you stand. this is the hardest part. to admit your own defeat. accept your own weakness when so many things are strange and unnamed. no leaders and gods just you. will you turn away from the path and leave the work unfinished?would you do that?
darkness... 


www.myspace.com/noiseinc




No comments: