Saturday, October 28, 2006

in the blood


sometimes I don't write for ages, doing sounds and stuff but then when words come they won't let you pass them by. I wrote this for a track I send to TOMO (Transcendental Organic Magical Objective/.still waiting for his response.he is brilliant.great musician and artist fromTokyo Japan.if he gets in, the track is going to be mindfuckinblowing.Noise Inc. project looks much clearer to me this days.a couple more songs and I'll be ready to give it a shape of an album.definetly WATS left it's mark upon my music. it sounds like a fuckin soundtrack but I always loved this approach and that's where I'm heading.

In The Blood

it is in the way we live
in the way we fight
in the way we loose
in the way we try
it is far beyond what you expected
state of war that you've always neglected
the victim"s shame and the silent blame
the beaten up brain that has gone insane
civil war when your dream is peace
burning steel in the bleeding fists
it's in the way we love
in the way we kill
hundred millions lifes
taste the naked fear
you sucked me dry
got no drop to spill
I cut the fucking throat of my broken will
I spit in the eyes of killers and liars
political whores
I can not deny it
it is in the blood
written in my veins
bloody thorny ways
my forgotten grace
in the way I hate
walls are falling down
king is loosing all
crowd will burn his crown
crowd is drunk with blood
rage is all they have
they will pull you down screaming for your head
it is in the blood
far beyond yourself
much too deep to find
on your knees you search
search and you will find
do you fear the truth
will you kill yourself
what if God is you
what if I was right
what if you have failed
it is in the blood
my forgotten friend
and the price you pay
is the price of life
this is how you fall when you loose the fight

No comments: