Thursday, October 05, 2006

up to my neck in extreme shit


after I send "trial of evil" to Kalimayat started working on a new noise track.It's like an open bleeding wound.painful and extremely realistic whatever it means. I hardly control it. every now and then I build something that lives life of it's own.sculpting it is a heavy task. I'm like samurai concentrating on one perfect cut, hit and blow.no fuckin around with this tracks. I called it "Samurai Way".
MdotStrange send me a photocast with shots he uses as reference and inspiration for seq 11 of his We Are The Strange movie.they reflect my track in a perfect way.it happened to us before.never met this guy and somehow we are like one.this might be the positive side of net collaboration.you don't deal with this sick personal shit.
Kalimayat did his job.believe me he hit the spot perfectly.beautiful sounds that made "trial of evil" a complete story.fuckin love this guy's sound approach.minimalistic yet extreme.soon on myspace profil.
hope to continue this collaboration.

No comments: