Sunday, September 09, 2007

Give it all away



It's been a while since I've posted here. well busy, busy, busy. working with The Triptic project. recording, mixing, video shooting. a lot 's happened in the last months. the record is out, people are getting into it and it's the right time to present the real story behind my african connection.
my trip to south africa has changed my whole life and I have to say that I'm still looking for the right way in the dark. it is somewhere there waiting for me. I know that. I met extraordinary people in the Townships of Cape Town city. experienced the most vivid days in my life. I crossed the line that is not so often crossed by people from " outside" and found feelings that some of us nearly forgot. pride, love, tolerance and faith. with my friends Teba and Zukile I tried to give those people a piece of my world through words and music. the whole Township cruise was shot on camera by Miki Gorecki the brave guy that decided to trust me and go for it. he did some amazing shots.
now I'm editing them and putting together the story with Lukasz at Lightcraft studios in Warsaw. check this guy's works here : http://www.youtube.com/user/LukasMaya .
the work is going fine. we just went through 11 hours of raw material. with this Sweet Noise video I want to give my deepest respect to all the people living in poverty, to those who are forgotten by systems and governments around the world. I learned a lot from you and hope to give you something back.
pozdrawiam wszystkich fanow w polsce szczegolnie tych z http://www.snforum.fan.pl/ . dziekuje za przyjecie The Triptic. historia toczy sie dalej.

1 comment:

Amat3uR said...

Fan(i) z forum również pozdrawia(ją) :) Płytka niesamowita. W swojej pseudo-recenzji napisałem, że Triptic zasługuje na światowy sukces, bo zwyczajnie jest płytą bardzo udaną, nawet jak na wysokie standardy Sweet Noise. Bałem się, że to co piszę, odczytywane będzie trochę na wyrost. Nie wiem, czy śledzisz wszystkie "profesjonalne" recenzje w "profesjonalnych" serwisach, ale tam stawiają nowe SN na równi z dokonaniami Maksa Cavalery. Not bad, huh? Kibicuję więc i mam nadzieję, że nie tylko Polskę toto podbije. Błagam tylko o jedno: TEKSTY! Z angielskiego jestem niezły, tym niemniej niektórych rzeczy się domyślać muszę ("THE EXPLODING CARS! THE...(???)", itp.). Serdecznie pozdrawiam, znienawidzony aferzysta, sceptyk i cham - Amat3uR :)