Friday, September 14, 2007

world





world

so you sell yourself
do you buy the dreams
did the brand new life wash away old fears
why you're on your knees
clutching to your lies
what have you become just a shadow of a man dancing
to the beat of your hate within
I'm the one you blame for you pain and fear
and you burn my life
crush and brake my bones
burn and rape my love
want to steal my home
take away respect
and the ones that hold to my ways and days
and the songs those written on my skin
like the blood in the veins
they're the burden and chains
fire always walk with me
call 'em my own
those streets
like my home
I'm here all alone
just a man on his own
know their lifes with no shining stars
women broken bruised
women fight for life
numb is the fear for the only one
want to make her safe
want to make her smile
boy brother take away your guns
it's sad but true love is dead for good
love is all we had
love is all we lost
I'm the one you blame
for your life that's lost
I'm the one you blame for your life that's lost
this is my life

this is my life written on the walls
this is my life in this chords and words

shame, shame on you
don't you know it ain't a game
shame

stars they know I loved you like no other tried to be there for you
tried to be your brother
this is my faith my freedom my life hoo
my way to the promised land hoo
the lost and found trace
I'm struggling for my own space
underneath the cold face I try to reach beyond death
my peace my war my anger
lust fear my beauty and hunger
pain gets stronger as the world gets colder
thoughts raging I'm rearranging
the core not changing, my life is changing
life is changing thoughts fly high and raging don't you know

life is changing time for peace and changes
don't you know that it's time to give peace a chance







No comments: