Sunday, September 09, 2007

mirrorman



mirrorman has got my deepest respect.we met just before the release of The Triptic and did the most weird and special photo session in my life. he is using the analog stuff, old materials and cameras. it was the right moment for us to meet and work together. I needed a new way, a challenge and an outlet of emotions, visions and passion. we reached deeper with every shot, moving around the ruins of never finished hotel, digging in the dirt and searching for moments of truth.the beggining of Digital Warrior's way. he made his shots and I played my noise. no words needed.
mirrorman treated Vahan Bego's sculptures and creations with respect and we build this session around Revolta making The Triptic complete.

pure, emotional artistic collaboration. I opened my world for him and it barely happens when you meet someone for the first time but this case was exceptional in every way. explore and enjoy his work and talent.
http://www.mirrorman.pl

No comments: